Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Berry Good Day


Just wanted to post a few photos of our time today at a nearby berry patch. I have good memories of berry picking when I was little so I was so excited to take my kids.
 


We went with some friends of ours - Kristen, Hayden, and Ava. We had so much fun spending a little bit of time with them. These two boys were great berry pickers, although Hayden ate most of his - so cute!




Savannah is such a free spirit. (Yes, I am trying to say that she has a short attention span but doesn't free spirit just so much better?) She picked a few berries and then enjoyed running around.



I managed to find quite a few nice berries and have even enjoyed some of them tonight. I think I actually prefer them small because you can just pop the whole thing in your mouth.



This is my beautiful friend, Kristen, and her absolutely adorable new baby girl, Ava. Savannah really likes babies so she loved that she got to hold Ava today.



What a sweet day. Can't wait to enjoy the fruits of our hard work and fun! Yum...bring on the strawberry shortcake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment