Monday, May 21, 2012

Waiting for Hudson

The project I've been working on this past week is one of the most special that I have had the privilege to work on to this point. On May 9th, I drove down to Chattanooga to photograph the birth of a baby boy who just happens to belong to one of my sweetest friends. Savannah and I have been friends since we were both in college in Chattanooga seven years ago. I was in her wedding when I myself was pregnant with Landon! So this is the story of Hudson, Ryan and Savannah's second baby who was delivered via C-section as Savannah's delivery of her first was quite traumatic. I am going to tell in in three parts over the next three days because it is just too amazing for me to share in one post (I've been trying that all day...) So without any further interruptions from me, join Ryan and Savannah as they wait for Hudson... 
















Tomorrow we'll go inside the operating room and you'll get to see Hudson's big moment and all of the emotion that comes with it...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for telling this story in such a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, and I can't wait for you to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete