Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Fathers Day...Every Day


This is a post for Father's Day. Yes, I realize that Father's Day was almost 2 weeks ago, but I have been experiencing computer problems and this was a post that I just didn't want to get lost in the shuffle! (Sidenote: until the problems are resolved my posts may be a bit more sporadic, but I hope to get back to regular posts asap so don't give up on me!) I wanted to post this in honor of my husband, Craig, who is possibly one of the worlds best dads. Seriously...I know that I am blessed SO unbelievably to be parenting alongside him. In fact, he is better than me (...but don't tell him I said that.) Not only is he one of the most patient people I know (really) but he invests in his children. He invests attention, lots of love, and time. So if Landon and Savannah were able to better express themselves I believe this is what they would say to their Daddy...

Thank you for holding me up...


Thank you for letting me tag along... 


Thank you for cheering me on...


Thank you for letting me help...


And for teaching me how...


Thank you for being silly with us...


The other day Landon and Craig were playing a game and as I walked by the room I heard Landon say "Daddy, you're my best friend."...I think that pretty much sums it up.  


Happy Dad's Day, Craig, It may be long past, but you deserve it every day. We love you!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! What a nice tribute to a great dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a best friend and amazing wife to see and appreciate him, stunningly beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete