Monday, January 23, 2012

May the Force Be With You



Yesterday we celebrated Landon's 5th birthday (which is actually tomorrow) with a little Star Wars bash! I love birthdays and birthday parties. I also love that Landon enjoys Star Wars like his Mom.




We had all the character plates and cups - such a thrill to a little boy. I also made some "Yoda Soda." (Thank you, Pineterest!)




I ordered some adorable, edible Star Wars cupcake toppers on Etsy, however they didn't arrive in time so I had to improvise at the last minute. Landon's Star Wars action figures worked pretty well.








He got plenty of help from his little sister (whether he wanted it or not!)




Landon loves his Grammy and Grandpa, and Poppa and Ju-Ju!


Landon had so much fun celebrating. 


Can't believe my little Jedi is turning five... May the Force be with you!



1 comment:

  1. He has the sweetest smile can't believe he is 5 all ready!!!

    ReplyDelete