Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Speak Now World Tour 2011


There are sometimes in life that you get the opportunity to do something just for fun, and I love it when they come around! Summer has been flying by and I have lots to catch up on, but I'm going to back up and start with a post about something that I did that was so much fun! Back on the first day of July, my cousin, Jessica, drove town to Knoxville and we got all dressed up and headed to downtown Knoxville to see Taylor Swift. Getting ready was half of the fun! We had planned clothes and how we would wear our hair for weeks (I used my curling wand!)...not mention boots were a must have. Here was my pre-concert self portrait.


Not only do I love Taylor's music, but this was my first big concert, which just  made it that much more exciting. I wasn't disappointed. Her show was amazing! There was snow, there were fireworks, there was a mix of all kinds of dance, so many sets and costumes...even some gymnastics. I loved every minute.


My only regret was not taking my camera! Instead I ended up using my phone which is pretty basic and doesn't take the best pictures. I especially regretted it when mid-show Taylor came down to a small stage right beside Jess and I! No exaggeration.



Overall it was just a fun experience that I'll never forget and I'm so thankful for Jessica for putting it together. We had a great girls night that will be nearly impossible to beat. As Taylor says, it was "Enchanting..."


  

1 comment: