Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Under the Bridge


Another photo post...but to me these are the best! Especially since I have such cute little subjects in these particular pictures. Allow me to introduce Brevin Eli, and Allie Peyton, my niece and nephew. I have been dying to get these two in front of my camera since I got it because cute kids make great photos and these two are super cute! We shot this session in Gatlinburg. One of my favorite locations was this gorgeous covered bridge that's just off the beaten path.


I am sharing several of these photos in collage form because there were just so many that were great and I wanted to share as many as I could in this post!


Allie was such a willing little model. She was all smiles and loved posing for me!


While Brevin was slightly less interested in the photo shoot, he sweetly cooperated and it would be nearly impossible not to get some great shots when you're this darn cute!




These shots are great too. Something about the reflections on this little pond is just perfect.



I am really enjoying all of the little photo shoots I have done this summer. I am definitely interested in bettering myself, and there is something in the back of my mind that says maybe I could do something with this! I have three sessions lined up right now so look for more soon. I'm posting even more (a lot more...I went a little nuts) from this session on my photography page (Just click the Stories From Behind My Lense tab at the top of my blog to check them out!)


3 comments:

  1. seriously need to make it up to Knox or you to Chatt for a mommy and me session w/ harper...b4 you become big time and i cant afford you :) I can't get great shots of Harper and Ryan w/ Harper but I'm never in any pics...I know you know what thats like being behind the camera! Brevin and Ali are SO grown up and adorable! And Ali is totally a mini-me of Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i meant that i CAN get great pics of Harper and Ryan w/ Harper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Savannah! We need to train Craig and Ryan. There's only so much you can do with a self-timer. :) I would LOVE to do it! I don't know about becoming big-time, but I'm definitely up for more experience.

    ReplyDelete