Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kayla - Class of 2012


Senior sessions are becoming one of my favorites to do. I'm sure you'll be able to see why when you look at more of Kayla's photos on my photography page. Kayla was in a youth group that I was once involved in as a leader and she is as beautiful inside as she is out. I loved spending a little bit of time with her for this session.

Just a quick business note - as you'll see on the link, I'm adjusting my watermark on my photos. I have some new editing software that allows me to export the pictures and it automatically stamps them with my "Leah Nicole Photo." I was doing this manually on each photo so this saves me so much time, however, I'm not crazy about the new look. You may see this fluctuate until later in the winter when I hope to have an actual logo for my photos. Thanks again for your interest, encouragement, and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment