Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good Hair Day


Savannah has crazy hair... You may notice that in my pictures it is almost always up somehow. This is because she has this fine, wispy, wild look when its in its natural state. It may be a look that only her mom can love. I do love it... Its part of her little personality! That's why I kept putting off her first haircut. However, after repeatedly going with me to get Landon's haircut, she was starting to ask to have hers cut! So today was Savannah's first haircut... I'm a mom, so forgive me as I post a bunch of pictures of her experience.


We took her to Bliss Salon. Her stylist did an excellent job! Is it silly that I got a tad emotional? She looks so grownup. This is one of those firsts that only happens once and is just another reminder to me of the passage of time.


Savannah sat so still. (For those of you that know her, you know how amazing that is!)



She loved every minute. I think she likes being pampered already.



She looks more grown up already. I am so proud of her for being so good. I look forward to the time when we can share visits to get our hair done. Won't that be fun! Here is the after photo. I may be a bit biased, but I think she looks beautiful. Here's to many more good hair days!


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful lil girl u have there Leah You girls have beautiful families I am sure your Mom and Dad are most proud of the wonderful moms you and Megan have become....Thanks for sharing.
    Kim Brooks-Oldham

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing pictures of your children. Thanks for sharing! ~andrea disney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new do! :) She is so cute! :) Love the pictures!

    Jen Griffin

    ReplyDelete