Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid


I'm double posting today. For some reason I had this rule for myself that I shouldn't do that...but this my blog, after all. I can change the rules. I've been so busy with my photography business and my blog has been full of gorgeous pictures, but it feels a little impersonal to me because I haven't been able to babble on or post pictures of day-to-day things. So this post is just a few snapshots from my day with the kids on Monday. On Sunday, you see, we had family portraits made ourselves. The next day I followed through with my bribe reward for my kids effort to smile and behave. (Savannah didn't succeed but its hard to take one without the other!) So we headed to one of Landon's favorite places - Chuck E Cheese! 


To be honest, Chuck E Cheese can be a nightmare. When its crowded and kids are running around everywhere I tend to lose track of mine and get overwhelmed. However on this weekday it was quite nice. We met our friends Julie and Rylee there. 


 After some pizza we took our tokens and tried everything...games, rides, you name it.



Savannah decided she wasn't fond of the monster truck. (Don't worry I grabbed her immediately after capturing this priceless face.)


Here is Landon riding a little coaster simulator. The ride? The Gemini at Cedar Point in Sandusky, OH. I had a lot of good memories there...and a few horrible ones (I'm not much of thrill-seeker but I rode.)


Savannah finally found a ride that she was okay with.




Skee-Ball! My favorite.


Look out, Savannah and Rylee throw overhand!


After all the fun and Chuck E Cheese we stopped in one more of our favorite places which happens to be right next door - The Puppy Zone. If this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.




A fun start to the week! Being a mom is the best job ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment