Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Full Bloom


Did you ever see a beautiful, almost ready to deliver, pregnant woman and think how amazing she looked? That's what I kept thinking as I did this session with Elizabeth. She was all smiles! This couple was so much fun to photography because I did not have to prompt them to look at each other, or smile. They were overflowing with love and joy about the soon-coming birth of their daugther, Zoe. After hearing more about how much they have gone through to start their family I realized why. A baby is always a miracle, but sometimes they are a miracle that truly seemed out of reach! Congratulations Matt and Elizabeth. I know that your baby girl will add just that much more light to your eyes. For more of their sweet session click this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment