Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Its a bird...Its a plane...


I am sorting through vacation pictures this morning feeling amazed (and a little ashamed) at how much time has passed since I last blogged. I could give you all of the reasons and excuses but I am not going to waste time updating you on my schedule. Just know that March was one of the craziest months of my life. If only I had super powers! If I were super-mom and I were faster than a speeding bullet I'm sure I could get so much more accomplished! At any rate, it has been almost a year since I started blogging and I still absolutely love this little project. I have no intention of quitting. Sometimes, since I'm not super-mom, I just have to take a break. I have almost completed the editing of my vacation pictures. I am extremely grateful to have them because they were nearly completely lost (another long story and another reason I haven't posted them yet...)  While I finish up the last of them, I thought I'd share this little photo series with you and maybe bring a giggle to you on this Wednesday. So, without any further ado... Look, its a bird...no, its a plane....no, it's Super Savannah!







I wish I were this fearless! She is definitely a thrill-seeker. Love how she was even posing for me.






 Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. More pictures and posts coming soon. I'm glad to be "back."

No comments:

Post a Comment