Friday, April 13, 2012

Love at First Sight


It has been exactly a year since I started this blog! I have loved sharing memories, recipes, and my work with all of you. More than anything I have been amazed at the encouragement and support I receive from those who read my blog! You have prayed for me, said kinds words to me, booked photo sessions with me, and even hired me to bake cupcakes. I'm going to ask you to do something special for me today! The above picture is from a recent session (more of it to come!) I fell in love with the way this shot made me feel as I remembered those sweet moments when my own babies were newborn. I have entered it in a photo contest. The winner receives a free seat at a photography workshop in either Ohio or California with some great opportunities for Portfolio building at styled shoots. I would love this opportunity! If you would, follow this link and click VOTE to cast a vote for this precious photo. Voting is done through Facebook, is anonymous and you don't have to enter any information - just click vote! One vote may be cast per account. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment