Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sisters


Quick post just to say how excited I am to be heading to North Carolina today! After stopping first to see one of my best friends from college, I'll be heading to my sister's house for a week. It has been quite a summer...there have been some difficult days for our family...so we planned a week just to spend some time having fun and making memories. I have always felt that I am extremely blessed to have a had a built in buddy my whole life. Meghan and I grew up playing in an imaginary world all our own. But the best part of our relationship has been the deep friendship that formed between us in recent years. I can't wait to see her and have some sister time. I'm taking my computer and, of course, my camera so look for some posts of our adventures this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment