Monday, August 15, 2011

Snack of the Day


I'm not really sure that water is a snack, but I wanted to share this particular one because it has become my favorite this summer. Twist is water with a a twist of juice and it is so refreshing! I love flavored water because I'm not too great at drinking just water. However, a lot of them leave a weird taste in my mouth or have a lot of sodium. Twist has 9 calories per serving, 0 mgs of sodium, and it actually tastes like water with real fruit in it! I find it at Kroger and it comes in 4 different flavors. My two favorites are West Indies Lime and Wild Strawberry. Just a quick post to share about a product that I think is worth trying. I'm sure most of us don't drink our 8 glasses of water a day and this is a sweet way to get more of something that is good for you. Happy Monday!


3 comments:

  1. I remember a snack you and Meghan used to make with a slice of cheese in the microwave...and who could forget the "hot chocolate" incident...Your title about Snacks made me remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy!! I STILL do that with cheese!!! and yes, the hot chocolate incident...on the CEILING!! ;) -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still make cheese in the microwave too! Hmm...maybe I should blog about that...

    ReplyDelete