Sunday, February 12, 2012

Picture It


This is one of those posts that I planned to get done before Christmas, but it just didn't happen in the holiday craziness. It goes very appropriately with what is on my mind tonight though. These amazing family photos were taken by Candace Wilson who is a Knoxville photographer whose work I follow and love. Candace is truly talented as you can see. I am so sad to admit that this was our first professional family photo since before Savannah was born. It was long overdue and I am so glad we did it! The picture below was the one I used for our Christmas cards. The fall colors were so beautiful. I'm ready for spring and beautiful backdrops for portraits once again!


My own little photography business is starting to pick back up as I schedule sessions for March and April. I am also venturing into the world of wedding photography with nervousness and excitement! I have been planning and researching like crazy, and tomorrow I am very excited to be meeting with Lori Hensley for some mentoring! Lori is another extremely talented local photographer who does amazing work. I want to do the best work that I can for my clients so I'm going to spend this year learning as much as I can and making every effort to improve myself. I am super excited about what 2012 holds for Leah Nicole Photo. I have a lot of hopes and dreams and right now I can just picture it...


As always, thank you so much for your constant support and encouragement. So many of you comment on my photos and your kind words make me feel so blessed and encouraged to keep improving. To see more of our family photos on Candace Wilson's blog and check out more of her work follow this link! Thanks to her for these gorgeous memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment