Friday, February 17, 2012

Three Ingredient Smoothie


It has been a while since I shared a smoothie recipe so I decided to start out this morning with a super simple one that is delicious. I like to make smoothies for breakfast but I get frustrated when I look at a recipe and there are ten ingredients. Breakfast shouldn't be complicated. If you feel the same, then this smoothie is perfect. All you need is milk, orange juice, and frozen fruit of your choice.


Simply blend 1/2 of milk, 1/2 cup of orange juice, and one cup of frozen fruit. I used a Dole blend of strawberries, peaches, and bananas. It was SO yummy! But if you have frozen strawberries on hand use those! You could throw in half of a fresh banana. You get the idea. This isn't a strict recipe. Just a simple way to make a smoothie with only three or four ingredients. Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment