Thursday, February 9, 2012

Story-time at the Cup


Whenever I come across fun and free things to do with my kids here in Knoxville, I like to share it for my other friends with little ones. Last week on Wednesday we headed to The Cup at Turkey Creek. The Cup is a cupcake bakery with modern style and delicious treats!


On the first Wednesday of every month they host a story time for kids and there are, of course, free cupcakes! This particular day we heard Valentine's stories.



They pull out a big fluffy blue rug for the kids to sit on while the stories are read. Not gonna lie, I kind of wanted to sit there myself. It looked really comfy!




At the end of story time there are mini-cupcakes for all!



They even let mom have one on this day, which I would't refuse!



I love the decor in the shop. From the funky lights, to the huge clock, to the retro chairs - its .




Oh, and lets not forget...the cupcakes!




We couldn't resist and took a couple home - these are some of my favorite treats in Knoxville! If you have little ones be sure to stop by sometime on the first Wednesday of the month and for some free fun with your little ones. Thanks so much to The Cup for being so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. SO fun! And I have that huge clock in my house. It's from Target and it's one of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete