Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun at the Zoo


One of our favorite places in town is the Knoxville Zoo! Its just the right size...not so big that my kids get completely worn out but big enough that we see lots of animals. This week since my sister and niece are in town we took advantage of the gorgeous fall weather and headed to the zoo.


Violet, Savannah, and Landon - ready to see the zoo!


This guy came as close to us as he could. Isn't he cute?


There weren't very many people at the zoo on this particular day which was great because the kids could just run. Here you see Landon leading the way with his map. Even though we know exactly where everything is, he insists on getting one each time we go.



We stopped for lots of photos, of course! (The animals are cute, but the kids are cuter.)


Meghan and Violet.




The petting zoo is always a highlight for my kids.




I love Meg's face in this picture as she sees that the goat Violet is observing...relieves itself. (Gross) I also keep giggling at the random bunny in the background. 


Elephants - another favorite!




Time for more pictures.


Isn't he gorgeous? Zebras are so fun to look at. 



Also gorgeous. Both of them. (If I do say say myself.)


What a fun day at the zoo with our little monkeys!


Cutest things at the zoo...


No comments:

Post a Comment