Monday, May 16, 2011

Snack of the Day



I probably should have warned that I will talk about food a lot in this blog because...I like food. I am one of those people who likes to try new things. When I got out to eat I'm likely to order something I've never had before. I also like to try to find new things to snack on at home. Whereas some people enjoy eating the same things all of their life, I just get bored. I will occasionally (and perhaps more often than occasionally) post a "snack of the day" because some things I find are worth sharing.

This is my first one and its super yummy! About 3 months ago, I put our microwave out of commission and it is pending replacement or repair. I have learned to make do with out it, but one thing I really missed was popcorn! So, I resorted to buying bagged popcorn to get my fix and I discovered an amazing flavor of popcorn that I'm loving! The brand is Popcorn Indiana (I found it at Walmart!) and the flavor is Bacon Ranch! I know what you're thinking...sounds a little odd, but it is delicious! Plus 2 cups (which is plenty of popcorn) is only 130 calories. If you love popcorn this is a must-try!

No comments:

Post a Comment