Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Taste of Summer


Although summer is still a month away, temperatures in Knoxville have started climbing! Today, to beat the heat, we broke out our pool. I think you can see that it was a very welcome event for Landon and Savannah. I'll admit that it was for me too! There is not much that I like better than sitting on my deck in the sunshine, sipping on a nice cold summery drink, and listening to the giggles of my children. 


You can see Savannah is VERY attached to her paci and blankie...here they are going IN the pool!





Landon relaxing after all the swimming and playing.


During nap time I'll even confess that I sat in the pool for a few minutes myself and relaxed. (Being a mom gives you an excuse to do things like that which you might otherwise feel you have to give up.) It was wonderful. So here's to a taste of summer and a successful opening day for our pool!


1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Glad you are having a blast with your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete