Monday, May 16, 2011

Truly Priceless Memories



This past weekend I found my way to West Virginia, which just feels like home to me. I made the trip to see all of my family, but my grandparents in particular. I realize that I am super blessed to have 3 of my grandparents actively involved in my life and I want to take advantage of every moment. My papaw Taylor has recently been told that it won't be long before he goes home to be with Jesus. The weekend gave us some very sweet time together. I am a family girl, and I have an amazing family!


 My Papaw Taylor


Just as precious as my own time with  my grandparents is seeing my kids spend time with them! Here is Landon "snake hunting" with my Nana Taylor. Landon and Savannah just love them.


This is my Grandma Totten. Both sides of my family live in the same county so we also got to spend some time with her. She always hates to see us go.


It was just such a precious weekend. It is hard to be far away from people you love SO much.
 Every time I leave I am aware that it could be a "last time." Thankful for priceless memories!


(Check out my photography page to see some pictures that I took for my cousin while I was in WV!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Leah! I have fond memories of your grandparents too!

    ReplyDelete